According to surveys conducted in 2010 and 2012 it has constantly featured in the top 100 and 200 universities list across North America. In fact the US News and World Report ranked it in the list of Tier 1 Universities across US. In terms of recognition, The University of Cincinnati has been accredited by The Higher Learning Commission or the HLC.
Why Choose To Pursue MHA?
The Masters of Health Administration at the University Of Cincinnati was strategized with the aim to provide equal learning opportunities for all. Its fundamental aim has been to provide high quality graduate degree to even those who might not be able to access traditional modes of education.
- It provides students with a personalized course structure
- Prepares students to assume leadership role across various segments of the health care industry
- An asynchronous distance learning methodology to facilitate better grasping for a wide cross section of students
- To empower students with the required skill set for effective leadership abilities
- Target an ethical and socially responsible model of imparting education
- A commitment to a life-long strife towards innovation
The Detailed Course Structure
The course is so well structured into the overall distance learning module that it has an extremely asynchronous approach and very limited on-campus element in their overall program.
This MHA program draws heavily on experiences and has a practical approach. In their strife towards creating better leaders, they have tried to give a comprehensive approach to the student in matters of leadership, financial management and quality consciousness.
This program can be completed online entirely and comprises mainly of online coursework that professionals can handle even with demanding job profiles.
What Are The Pre-requisites?
As expected the application for this course is accepted online. Apart from a perfectly filled up online application form, the other requirements include:
- A baccalaureate degree or a bachelor’s degree from any accredited and recognized institute
- Students aspiring for the MHA from UC need a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4
- The TOEFL exam is mandatory for international students & they need a minimum 580 on paper/237 on computer or 93 on internet
GRE or GMAT scores are not required for this program but students might furnish it if they have it.