Located in Los Angeles, Founded in 1919, The University Of California, Los Angeles is what dreams are made of. There are very few universities across US which can list out achievements the way, UCLA does.
It has till date been host to 13 Nobel laureates, 12 MacArthur Fellows, more NCAA titles than any university and more Olympic medals than most nations. The faculty and UCLA alumni holds the unique distinction of creating the lifeline of modern times, the Internet and it was here that reverse osmosis was pioneered. Based on the innovations at UCLA, over 140 companies have been created.
The MBA Program offered by UCLA Anderson covers Public Health and Health Administration as one of the primary management courses.
Why Choose MBA in Healthcare Administration?
Established with an aim to bring about a perceptible improvement in the world of business, the UCLA Anderson gives aspirants a distinct edge over their peers. Students get the opportunity to grasp issues at ground level
- Initiatives are aimed at direct advancement of an aspirants overall development
- Creating connections, building network and boosting career opportunities remain the fundamental focal point
- The location advantage and the benefits of being part of an enigmatic city like Los Angeles counts as well
What Are The Different MBA Options?
The MBA course is sub-divided into various formats to suit the needs of various students
- MBA: This is the conventional full time MBA comprising of 4 semesters. In a nutshell the course looks at creating business leaders who win by offering something unique
- Fully Employed MBA: This is specially designed for aspirants with a busy job but want to broaden their knowledge base. The attendance schedule can be either one day on weekends or a weekday. There is even an option where 50% attendance in campus is sufficient and rest is handled online
- Executive MBA: Empowers high level decision making powered by constructive teamwork and channelizing thoughts in a different direction. Also enhances networking
- Global EMBA for Asia Pacific: Jointly developed with the National University of Singapore Business School, this program helps students gain a comprehensive business perspective
What Are The Pre-requisites?
- Students need 4-years Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Qualifying GMAT/GRE scores
- Recommendation from qualified professionals
- Work experience
- Qualifying TOEFEL/IELTS scores
The websites details out specific points for every different MBA program