Stated as the reliable name under healthcare department, R. Thony Espinoza is currently associated with Decypher Management and Technology Consultants, Inc. Previously, he was associated with National Institutes of Health and Signature performance, Inc. He passed his education from Colorado Technical University. Listed below, are some thorough discussions, which can cater to the various needs of aspiring students.
Board: What are the first things that come to your mind when you think about healthcare administrator?
- Thony Espinoza: You need to be innovative while becoming a crisis manager, and work well as a healthcare organization professional. I am trained in offering the best project management facilities with perfect patient care, in any hospital environment. I always think about the patients first and plan to work accordingly.
Board: What are your major plans to follow?
- Thony Espinoza: I am eager to contribute in the field of medical industry leadership, expertise, workforce development talent and even program administration. My primary aim is to be moving towards the organization growth in senior level Medical management structure.
Board: What are your working features in Decypher?
- Thony Espinoza: I am working with Decypher for nearly 2 years now and my main work is to direct the VA department compensation, with pension exam for AF. I work proficiently with assessment and claim processes, which can vary from 55 days to 19 days. I also assist and consult medical leaders after following services of IDES.
Being a healthcare administrator is a daunting task, but there are some simple steps, which are provided through the discussion by R. Thony Espinoza. He is here to help those students, willing to gain a good name in healthcare representation services.
Board: Do you have any special services available?
- Thony Espinoza: Even though I am associated with this company for many years and have been working under different segment, but I have my moment of credibility. I am held responsible for conducting training sessions with 18 medical evaluation board liaisons, with IDES responsibilities. Moreover, I help coordinating some patient handling action to go handy with government and military medical facilities.
Board: How was your experience with Signature Performance?
- Thony Espinoza: Well, my two years in this firm were very good. I commanded the best program, which served more than 27,000 air force members. I also established a perfect policy, which can synchronize the procedures to offer the perfect patient movement.
Apart from being the best healthcare administrator of all time, R. Thony Espinoza also played the perfect role of a Records Manager. Listed, are some of the points, to be enlisted with Records managing services.
Boards: Tell us something about your role as Record manager.
- Thony Espinoza: The role of record manager is more or less similar to healthcare department. I was supposed to maintain and administer nearly 58,000 medical records. I worked with 11 contracted employees and 10 government workers for achieving the final goal. I was also held responsible for managing patient’s research, appointment and even other valuable administrative practices, which comes handy with 99% accuracy.