Steeped in history and tradition, the College Of Saint Elizabeth was founded by the Sisters Of Charity of Saint Elizabeth in 1899. Upholding its legacy of concern for the poor and developing a sense of community development, it creates leaders replete with a spirit of social service and a strong sense of responsibility towards the society.
The Master of Science in Health Administration program has been designed for early and mid-level careerists in the health care industry. It comprises of an integrated program which includes electives and work experience along with the core curriculum. It aims to sharpen the aspirant’s skills in health administration and also incorporates an internship and capstone course.
Why Choose MS In Health Administration?
This course looks at creating a value based leadership program that prepares leaders who can become the future change-makers in the healthcare industry. Some of the unique features include:
- Accommodates students with diverse background
- Designed in a way that both professionals and fresher benefit from the course
- Specializes in individual attention and small class composition for better grasping
- Gives student opportunity to appreciate and understand ground realities
- Open to even those who might not studied healthcare management earlier
How Does MS In Health Administration Benefit Students?
The College seeks to apply the management skills for the betterment of the Healthcare Industry through this Master of Science in Health Administration. The goals include:
- Creating knowledge base as well as competency for effective service
- Incorporate social, cultural and ethical values in healthcare practices
- Pro-active decision making with an ethical approach
- Encourage critical thinking and analytical reasoning coupled with practical application
- A learning-centric industry focus administrative training module for healthcare sector
- Help aspirants in gaining upward mobility in their career
- Enhance career potential for individuals pursuing the course
Moreover the program is not considered complete without a pass grade in the capstone experience. This helps student enhance their overall skill set.
What Are The Pre-requisites?
The pre-requisites for applying to the course include:
- Baccalaureate degree from accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Required TOEFEL score that is listed by the college’s website
- Course by course evaluation of all programs and course completed outside US by the World Education Service
- Transfer of credits is entirely dependent on the Program Director