Founded in 1940 in Miami, the Barry University has earned a name for itself in providing excellent training in Health Service Administration. The Master of Science in Health Services Administration program has been designed in a way that serves the society best in terms of creating leaders with excellent organizational capacity.
- It prepares individuals to evaluate health administration services critically
- Effective application of theoretical knowledge in real life
- Make informed choices and become ethical leaders
The University is accredited to the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Specifically this Master of Science in Health Services Administration program is recognized by the prestigious Association of University Programs in Health Administration or the AUPHA.
Why Choose The MHSA Degree?
The Barry University provides a unique learning opportunity to its students. The faculty members are always available and with their patient approach and many years of experience continuous value add the student’s learning process.
This Master of Science in Health Services Administration program enables students to
- Consistently ranked amongst the top 25 MS/HAS programs across US
- Create a focussed academic module to master the ropes of health services administration
- Efficiently boost the capabilities and requirement of an effective health services administrator
- Value-add existing knowledge base and skill sets
- Explore a wide range of career options on the basis of one degree
- Throws open diverse opportunities and empowers students to tackle challenges effectively
What Are The Pre-requisites
So what are the pre-requisites for qualifying?
- It is mandatory for students to have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or perhaps better than that along with the undergraduate degree.
- GRE and GMAT scores are valid only if they are with 5 years preceding application
- Two letters of recommendation in support of the graduate work from practicing professionals is also important
What Are The Course Options
Barry University is known for providing a flexible course structure. The M.S./H.S.A. program is designed in a way that both fresh undergraduates as well as working professionals can take advantage of it. There are full-time as well as part-time course alternatives.
The university also offers this course through a strong network of partners in the health care sector across South Florida. Students can either pursue the course in the main campus or a place that is close to their work place.
This program spans over 2 years and students need to complete 51 dedicated hours along with internship/practicals.