The A.T. Still University or popularly known as ATSU is the founding institution of osteopathic healthcare. This institute was established by Andrew Taylor Still in 1892. Today its annual enrollment is over 3000 students from across 35 countries. You have over 700 employees dedicated to its not-for-profit mission.
The University has made a name for itself for the best in-class curriculum and extensive outreach program. This University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and recognized by organisations like the American Heart Association. It ranks among the best colleges in the nation to work for.
Why Choose The MHA Degree?
The Master of Health Administration degree at the A.T. Still University is ranked amongst the top 10 masters of health administration degrees conferred across US. The fundamental focus of this elite institute is to mould leaders who are driven by the passion to be change-makers and who bring about a distinct difference in the future of health care industry going forward.
The Masters degree in Health Administration is offered by the University’s College Of Graduate Health Studies and comprises of 12 healthcare administration courses.
- All classwork is completely online without any residential need
- The courses totals to 48 credit hours
- There are 10 mandatory courses including a capstone project and two electives
- The capstone project necessitates strategising real life solutions to the daily challenges of healthcare industry and encourages strong decision making
What Are The Pre-requisites?
Students can either apply directly to the university or via centralized application procedure used for healthcare universities across US. The requirements include
- A bachelors degree or higher qualification from an accredited university
- Official transcript from the institute which granted the degree
- The min cumulative GPA has to be 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Candidates need to furnish at least two professional references
- Aspirants need to be proficient in written and spoken English
- Need acceptable TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS score of 6.5 to substantiate prowess in English
- Proper background check for candidates is mandatory
How Does It Help You?
Aspirants who complete the Master of Health Administration from AT Still University develop a distinctive edge in terms of managerial expertise and helps them in being on the top of job opportunities across the healthcare sector.
Networking opportunities with faculty and peer members help students develop strong organizational leadership which helps them later in their profession.